With Sleep - Poem by Otteri Selvakumar
Open with eye's...
How is it...?
It not how...!
Some budy some
Time sleep with
With younger's also...
Sleep at open eye's...
With out woory of world...
And with out woory
Too sleep open eye's...!
Comments about With Sleep by Otteri Selvakumar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl