beast of burden
Without You - Poem by beast of burden
I am the day without the sun,
The night without the moon.
I am the star unable to shine,
The rainbow void of all color.
Without you, there is no light.
I am the bird without a song,
The flower that will never bloom.
I am the catepillar unable to change,
And therefore the butterfly without wings.
Without you, there is no joy.
I am the tomorrow that will never come,
The nightmare that will never be a daydream
I am only a shadow of what I could be,
The means without an end.
Without you, there is no me.
Comments about Without You by beast of burden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl