Woman’s Self Esteem - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Woman has empowered herself
In the field of societal status,
Education and profession,
Thank to modernization.
With that has grown her self esteem,
Which stands as a stumbling block
In her way for her to offer
Herself to men despite desire.
Comments about Woman’s Self Esteem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl