Women Are Victims - Poem by Sahil SharifdinEnglish
God is much more worried
Than boyfriends and men married.
Women are upset with divine art
And overhaul themselves to look smart.
God given eyebrows they bemoan.
Shave them off, draw their own.
At natural hair, they despair.
Change colours or change the hair.
Wear eye lenses blue or brown,
Copying ladies of another town.
Dark lips are painted rose.
Make third hole in the nose.
Repair the teeth, shave the face.
All God given things they replace.
Raise their troughs, lower their peaks,
Thus every woman loudly speaks,
"No God or men can ever please us.
Women are victims. End of discuss. "
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Women Are Victims by Sahil SharifdinEnglish
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl