Wonderful You - Poem by James Greene
Whenever I am missing you,
I just look into my heart.
It is there that I feel you with me,
A special love that shall never depart.
To me you give your love completely,
Very honestly and so true.
I hear it in the loving words you say,
And feel it in all that you do.
Thank you for all that you are to me,
I could not go on without you.
Even as time passes,
Your love for me feels brand new.
So my love you need to know,
And I will tell you true.
Thank you for being you!
Comments about Wonderful You by James Greene
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl