Wondering (9/22/11) - Poem by Harlea Quinn66
I was gone from school today
And I wonder
Did you miss me?
Did you wonder what happened
To make me miss this day?
Did you ask my friends if they knew
Where I was
Or why I was gone?
Did you worry?
Even just a little?
Are you hoping I'll be there tomorrow?
Are you planning on what you'll say?
Or what you'll do
When you see me?
Will you be overcome by joy?
And have the urge to pick me up
And kiss me?
These are the things that go though my head
Do you love me
Like I love you?
Comments about Wondering (9/22/11) by Harlea Quinn66
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl