Edward Kofi Louis
Words And Works - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
I'm with you;
Living in a world of pure imagination! !
I'm who i am;
Woes and foes! !
Living in life,
With the peace of my mind.
Like the wind;
To walk and talk!
Like a teacher with a chalk in the hand.
Land and sand,
Cats and bats!
Bars and scars!
Part of life;
My imaginations! !
Words and works,
Heard and seen;
Living in a world full of imaginations.
Comments about Words And Works by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl