Edward Kofi Louis
Worldly People - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Drugs and heavy drinking!
But these overwhelming pleasures has its own disadvantages,
And there are problems to this effect.
Wine or beer when sparingly used is beneficial to one's health,
But be very wise in this world than to waste your life!
For drugs and heavy drinking will lead you nowhere.
Comments about Worldly People by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda