Worlds Rend Worlds - Poem by Glenn Bagshaw
Worlds rend worlds, and their dust is worlds.
Creation dies and is born and is never done.
Miracles don't offer any good reasons;
and there are echoes that aren't even sound.
Now, as forever, at the no-edge
of existence, are string-strung diadems
thrust on celestial emptiness-
In universal space, beauty is
(beauty is!) flung across those skies:
starlight's shimmering celebration quickens night.
Comments about Worlds Rend Worlds by Glenn Bagshaw
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda