Write Only For Right. - Poem by Tom Higgins
The pen is a most mighty and worthy tool,
when wielded for good purpose by he who is wise.
But, in the hand of the wicked, ignorant fool,
it can lead to the sound of the most fearful cries!
Comments about Write Only For Right. by Tom Higgins
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl