Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Write, Write Your Story - Poem by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
It is delving into the ocean of childhood days
It is giving words and life to great memories
It is mapping the mind with rich fantasies
It is wrestling between fiction and realities.
Write and get your pen, write, write and swim
As you paddle your boat on the ocean of creativity.
Write, write and raise your pen, as you unfold
your wings to fly to doors and worlds far and near.
Comments about Write, Write Your Story by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye