Written By Me =) - Poem by Leah Michele
Writing is something I do for fun.
If you want, you can read some.
I write poems from my head,
When I’m on the train, walking or laying in bed.
There are times when I get blocked,
Especially, when I’m being clocked.
These words I write come out on their own;
Even when I try, I can’t force out a poem.
I can sit with a paper and pen in hand for hours,
Unfortunately they don’t have magical powers.
But once I start writing, the words flow out.
I finish writing to the end without a doubt.
The main problem I have is reading them out loud,
Especially, if it’s in front of a crowd.
Comments about Written By Me =) by Leah Michele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl