Theresa Ann Moore
Wrong To Right - Poem by Theresa Ann Moore
Did you ever have something go wrong…
When your life went from weak to strong?
On that day your life was changed
Because of something unexplained.
You refuse to lie down after the fall.
You were angry, but stood tall…
Your confidence was hurt severely.
Now you can see things more clearly.
What happened and seemed wrong at the time…
Helped you to achieve, after an uphill climb.
Comments about Wrong To Right by Theresa Ann Moore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl