X - Poem by Derek Germain
I don't hear the words you say.
I know they're all lie's anyway.
Why do you say there is no one else?
I know there is.
I found out myself.
Why do you say you Love me, when you truly don't?
And why say you'll always be there, when I know you won't?
Comments about X by Derek Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: love
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda