X She And He - Poem by Madam Anonymous
She held his hand and said, 'Come, I will show you the world beyond'
Of stars and stripes, and feelings ripe
Where the pigeons coo, and moments flew
Where the water ripples, and the being sizzles
She held his hand and said, 'I am yours'
To take me as it pleases you
To move me as the desire seizes you
Of being one, for the eternity to come
She held his hand and said, 'You make me beautiful'
Giving joy unending, and love unbending
For seeing me, and being me
For making me whole, and touching my soul
She looked in his eyes and said, 'I will always love you'
Be all for you, and do everything I can do
Give this world to you
As my love is forever and true! ! !
Comments about X She And He by Madam Anonymous
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl