Jessel Jane Tevar Toring
X16-Haunted - Poem by Jessel Jane Tevar Toring
(I suggest u read first the 'COLD WATERS')
Why does loving her feels so wrong?
Why does looking at her
brings the pain you left behind...
why does loving her more
seems to tell me that's not right?
Why did you take your life away,
you could find another man.
You could always love another-
and now, you're all but gone.
Why am I haunted with your
whispers of goodbye?
That I cant sleep at night,
till the time passed me by.
Why am I haunted with your mourning songs?
Tell me, why does loving her feels so wrong?
Comments about X16-Haunted by Jessel Jane Tevar Toring
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl