Jessel Jane Tevar Toring
Life Or Death - Poem by Jessel Jane Tevar Toring
I inquired of him the best thing
to choose: life or death.
Without a beat, he whispered 'death'.
And so I shot him;
not because he chose another...
but because he was my life.
Comments about Life Or Death by Jessel Jane Tevar Toring
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl