You - Poem by Jodilee Duke
whoever would've known that there's only one way,
one way to be happy in each and everyday,
one way of welcoming the sun in your heart,
never allowing it to part, never to feel only dark.
Love for it is lift, it is something so wonderful as a simple gift,
it's the one thing that all must have to live,
in our hearts we forever give,
always allowing it in, always walking into the light,
with all in mind.
Sun shining, stars glowing,
colors filling days of hearts beauty,
singing to the world; I've Falling in Love with You.
How wonderful how true, this wonder is you!
Comments about You by Jodilee Duke
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda