You - Poem by Vanessa Cabrera
My life is so boring and i feel so blue.
Until you came to my life.I feel something diff'rent.
I see the shine in your eyes.
I see the glamour in your smile.
I see something diff'rent, diff'rent from others.
I don't know why? Why this man came to my life with love.Who has pure and divine heart.
He captured my sympathy,
coz i saw the light, i heard the melody of the finest song.
For he love me as much as i love him.
I thank God for giving me a chance to have... you.
Comments about You by Vanessa Cabrera
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda