You Are Feeling Sad, Again. May Your Poems Never End. - Poem by Kathlene Ann
From hell, cold depression saturates your soul,
Filling you with sadness it can no longer hold.
It drips-cold, wet-from your tear-streaked nose
And refuses to evaporate; you're the victim it chose.
Record its effects, poetic as they are,
And find that they may be no more.
In writing some can whisk away
The sad that keeps them cold all day.
May that be the case for you
So when with your poetry you are through
You'll find your happiness anew.
Comments about You Are Feeling Sad, Again. May Your Poems Never End. by Kathlene Ann
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl