You Can Win Friendship - Poem by sweet seven
Who says you can’t win friendship?
Didn’t I make myself clear?
You’ve got 500 people in your friends list
How come you still want me in it?
Friendship can be win
But it has its own time
Friendship comes along with trust
Understanding and due acceptance
I guess its not now
Not until I get over you
Comments about You Can Win Friendship by sweet seven
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl