I May Not Be The One - Poem by sweet seven
I may not be the sexiest woman in your eye
How come I did catch your eye?
I may not have the loveliest face
How come you can’t help gazing upon face?
I may not be the sweetest person for you
How come you miss the caress I do?
I may not be the richest girl in the world
How come I became your world?
I may not be the one whom you wanna be
How come you love me for being me?
Comments about I May Not Be The One by sweet seven
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl