Bijay Kant Dubey
You Cannot Be A Doctoral Expert, A Ph.D. External Examiner - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
A university teacher from Allahabad
Said to me,
You cannot be a doctoral examiner
As you teach in a college.
Hearing him, smiled I,
Said I not to,
Never have I gone after
Posting and placement.
If be this, let the varsity come
And test me,
I am an expert on Jayanta Mahapatra
And the non-knowing will examine the theses on him.
Something kept me from bursting,
I am that Bijay Kant Dubey
Who never took anything else from the U.G.C.
Instead worked from my own pocket.
After doing M.A. in Eng., Hist. & Pol.Sc.,
Ph.D. in English,
If I cannot be a Ph.D. examiner,
Who can be then,
Say you to me?
Comments about You Cannot Be A Doctoral Expert, A Ph.D. External Examiner by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl