You Love Me? - Poem by Tiffany Wolf
You love me?
Are you serious? !
I have heard this phrase before but it's not because he does,
It's because he wants to get some!
Usually I can never tell who's for real and who isn't,
But you are different!
The words you say are kinder, sweeter, and loving,
Not just..... send me a pic or tell me you love me!
You waited until I was ready to say it,
And you never pressured for the worst!
You are the guy I love,
And I'm ready to say it!
Ready to tell the world,
And you for eternity!
You make me the happiest girl in the world,
And I wish to be with you forever!
Comments about You Love Me? by Tiffany Wolf
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl