You Own Me - Poem by Death's Shadow
Put your trust in me,
show me you have faith.
I can fix it,
I can make things right.
Give me some time,
I'll find a way.
I promise everything will be ok,
I won't let anything happen to you.
I'll lay down my life for you,
you own me.
Comments about You Own Me by Death's Shadow
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl