You'Re A Part Of Me - Poem by renee martin
Sex is a gateway to the most vulnerable part of a person's being.
A kiss is a delicate way of beginning to open that gateway.
When you engage in a kiss your partner's passion becomes your own.
When you make love you become a part of that person.
The first time you kissed me, you remember that day, that was the moment you turned the key that could open my gateway.
I hoped that some way you would find that vulnerable part of me.
But you closed that gateway with so many words you didn't have to say.
It's over now I guess I should let it be.
But it's just so hard when you're a part of me.
Comments about You'Re A Part Of Me by renee martin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl