You Wonder...Why? ? - Poem by Black Rabbit
The long walk
The broken promises
The slaughtered children
The unrelenting hate
The hunt destroyed
The families broken
And, you wonder...Why? ! ? ?
The beaten women
The unfulfilled future
The need for help
The future taken
And, you wonder why.
Why do we need a hand out
Why do we expect free health care
Why do we have high rates of alcoholism
Why do we have feelings of hopelessness
Why are we the way we are
You wonder why? ? ? ?
You are why.
Comments about You Wonder...Why? ? by Black Rabbit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl