Why Do I Remember Pain? - Poem by Black Rabbit
Why do we go back to the places that cause us the most memories?
Do we do it to never forget what we were 'once apon a time'?
How much we could do, or what we could've been?
Where would we be now?
Why do I go back home only in my mind?
So that I can't break the past?
Or change the way it makes me feel, inside?
Because happyness seems better there.
Why do I remember pain?
Is it because of how much I wish it wasn't so?
Or is it because the cuts truly never heal?
Because it makes me, who I am today.
When I think and get sad at what happened
before I could do anything about it.
I wonder.. Why do I remember the pain?
Comments about Why Do I Remember Pain? by Black Rabbit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl