Edward Kofi Louis
Your Age - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Manage your age with the muse of righteous morals!
Upgrade your mind with the truth;
The page of your life!
On stage with your sage;
Something very special from you today!
Day and night with your works.
With the muse of your age;
Away from evil acts! !
Stay with the truth;
With the bay of hope;
The way ahead,
Day and night with your love.
Comments about Your Age by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda