Edward Kofi Louis
Your Flower - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Open up your flower and let me smell your aroma,
For it takes intelligence to know the truth;
Sparkling eyes of love! !
Frangrace of life,
Romance of nature,
Climbing than ever,
Into my kitchen for the chicken;
With the portraits of life,
Seeing this beautiful flower.
Comments about Your Flower by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl