Your Mad And That's No Laughing Matter... - Poem by david lessard
It's no laughing matter,
This life your're living;
Your crazy as a hatter,
Taking this and never giving,
You do not feel.the bad,
Or a common sense of shame;
I say you're going mad,
and breaking your good name.
You laugh, as I knew you would,
You've no concept of what's right;
You never do just what you should,
Out partying every single night.
I'm your friend, but you don't hear,
Your on a different street;
I'll not go on and bend your ear,
Your fate your doomed to meet.
I only hope that you survive,
And come out without a scratch;
I want to see you still alive,
Not in some cabbage patch.
Comments about Your Mad And That's No Laughing Matter... by david lessard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl