Your Riva Diva - Poem by RR. Srimanchantha
Somewhere beyond your reach
A diva to fill every heart and soul
The grass is always greener on the other side
With you, a slog dreaming to touch the moon.
She has stunned all with her picture perfect form
What to make of her drive to be beyond her best
My dream of being your candy and jam vanishes
I don't have the body nor the looks
I'm not amazing nor perfect
But beyond her opulence all I have is the love for you.
I'm here working towards a higher goal
Even though a foolish thought
To adhere with standards set by others
Henceforth a big thank you for the haul.
Comments about Your Riva Diva by RR. Srimanchantha
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda