~your Shadow~ - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Let the shadows come in to play
fill the room black with their display,
Each shadow holds a lighter side
one that doesn't cast aside,
the dark in which they abide...
So greet them with your arms out wide
rise from where you crouch and hide,
For shadows are the love of night,
so cast your darkness in my light.
Comments about ~your Shadow~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl