~your Words: Dedicated To Rainer Maria Rilke~ - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Though my head is pounding
with the beating of my heart,
Your words are so engaging,
These eyes can't bare to part...
Don't look away to shutter,
my windows all wide-eyed.
To write with just a splinter of,
the talent you supply.
Comments about ~your Words: Dedicated To Rainer Maria Rilke~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl