Youth Covers Up Immaturity - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
It takes ages for one to become famous
In her arts by when she will have lost
Her youth and charm, slowly sinking.
Budding artistes bloom with their youth.
Comments about Youth Covers Up Immaturity by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl