prakhar mishra Poems
- My Heart My heart is made of meat, some beat, some cheat, ...
- The Last Time She Met It was just the last night we were ...
- Dark's Divine The morning`s arrived, the mind all set all ...
- Mr. Hated Walking ahead or the road sliding back both the ...
- The 5th Dimension Earlier just three then the fourth -the ...
lifes such a great achievement that every part of it be it the love or the utter silence of your loved ones, you are always one son of a brave soldier to bear it all and see the real insights which many may wouldnt.
Poetry to me means a new level of existence wherein the truth speaks leaving behind all cuts and scars life 'pretends' to give us.
My mantra of life is:
love is ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My heart is made of
meat, some beat, some cheat, some heat
'ditch' for which, it hits the lips
at nights it
moan, always flown on its own
reverberates, shakes, wakes me up in
bleeds, pleads, need some needs to feed
to live, to give to relieve
eve and leave
it moves and proves and hooks and crooks
against pain, for some gain, it goes in vain so insane
flood of blood, shirt of flirt filled with dirt
stops or flops or talks or walks
but believes in