Prandy Clark Banawan
Prandy Clark Banawan Poems
- Feather Love So I humbly blew the hymn of seraphs Like ...
- A Night With A Candle As thou behest thee sturdy ...
- When It Hurts Sitting by the chair made of a bamboo Nigh a ...
- I Can Wait When stars are the days I must wait to fall To ...
- Torn Badge I, though, am lurking in the shadows, He had ...
- Where Your Wings Take You Have tree struck your ...
- Offered Sentiment Whip my mind from chained thought For so ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Prandy Clark Banawan
So I humbly blew the hymn of seraphs
Like tomorrow shall come no more, a love
Among the stars in a haven untouched
Have flown as a wing of a lovely dove.
Piercing to the bosom from a lady’s heart
As it molds gently like a greatest of art
Cunningly stalking me day and night
‘Til you kindly tied my heart so tight
I am no more a man of glory
I am no more a man of pride
For such smile of yours I have fancy
And it gives torch on my way as guide
Like a thousand pigeons, I need your faith
To my heart shouting like a mighty roar
But I was confined ...