Precious Okidika Poems
- Love Untold Like my mother's earthen pot, Priced for its ...
- Waiting For Sunrise I am waiting for the sun. Hoping and ...
- Home Alas I drift far from you my home, In pursuance of ...
- I Am Here You went too far To hear my heart cry, Folarin ...
- Crawl To My Bed Adaoma. Pretty woman, Crawl to my bed ...
- Because You Will Be Gone I will miss you sore, And think ...
- Drifting Heart My heart has strayed, Deep into eden's ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Precious Okidika
Like my mother's earthen pot,
Priced for its fragile form,
I have held you priced thus,
An easily broken fragile love.
I have sworn to you an oath,
A pledge that i will you uphold,
And by my life, i pledge this to hold,
In our youth or when we're old.
My dear these pledge you know are not untold,
By words and deeds i have showed
My love. As days unfold,
I hope, me, you same way hold.