Priyani Lekamwattage Poems
- The Road Walking people' Moving vehicles, The road is ...
- A Wintry Morning No signs of the sun, No hills from far ...
- Light A Little Candle Light a little Candle, Let the dark ...
- Repenting How can I tell you, How much I love you, Wanted...
- To A Absent Father No memory of you, Cannot remember you, ...
- Night Beyond the far away hills, Moon beams are rising, ...
- Remember The Days Remember the days Holding hands Sitting ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Priyani Lekamwattage
The road is busy, At times of the day...
There are times,
Road is quiet,
No vehicles or pedestrians,
The time is moving,
Past, present and future,
The road is exist,
Support with maintenance,
A little baby on a buggy,
With a parent,
Again walk with a parent,
Walk alone the same road,
Drive with the family,
Then one last time,
To the burial ground,
End the walking,
The road is still there,
The road is busy,
At times of the day.