Pumpkin Anu Poems
- Met To Part Again Once on such a rainy evening, Out of my ...
- It Was You! Till yesterday, I was some one; ...
- To My Beloved I asked the clouds ….. To shower on me. I ...
- Was It A Dream? That was a cold winter evening, I could ...
- My Prayer To Him Show me light….. I shall win ...
- And I Confess I know you are far away.. From my life, but ...
- The Bygone Ecstacy Twas the time, I leapt above all ...
Myself a young girl with a tender interest for poetry and literature. I am pursuing my Engineering degree from a reputed college in India. I always make out some time to spend to satisfy my ecstatic mind with the flavor of nostalgic writing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pumpkin Anu
Met To Part Again
Once on such a rainy evening,
Out of my pain, quietly I was weeping.
Hiding my face between my knees,
Wanting to wash off all my woes.
Buried deep in grief was I,
When you lifted my rusty hand so fairly.
Looked straight into my eyes, with pain equal;
Well! That was enough for me to heal.
With utmost care u hid your wet eyes in my lap,
Thus for the first time I was left rap.
From that moment I wiped your tears before mine,
For those were far more precious and fine.
Do you remember friend? Those days?
We shared our woes in our own ways!
Do you ...