Purvesh khamankar Poems
- ' The Leap ' A songless bird with knotted words, Crying ...
- ' You And Me ' Allow me to be, what my heart beats. See my...
- ' This And That ' So much to say, much less in words, Such ...
- The Anon Abyss. Its cold, out in the shiny night, A thin ...
- A Lost Letter
- A Walk On The Path
- The Way It Is Either hate me or love me for u cant change me,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Purvesh khamankar
' The Leap '
A songless bird with knotted words,
Crying amongst the merry folk,
Yearned for a touch, a tiny smile,
The love of which spreads mile and mile.
Its forlorn eyes filled and empty,
Gazed nothing for none was seen,
Its buckled wings drooped with shame,
The one for which he shouldnt be blame.
A tawny string wrung its feet,
It thrashed and cried and begged and lied,
But those ruby heart never once stir,
The site of which bleached the bird bleached it forever of the fear.
And thus in its last days the bird ...