Raaghavi SudhaGenga Poems
- My Eternal Sleep “Good night my child”, she said, ...
- The Odd One Out Fed and nurtured in the same place Yet ...
- There He Goes Again There he goes, moving slowly And so ...
- Warriors From Warriors Warriors from Warriors they are made -...
- A Fortress I Rebuild I'm a girl Who's broken beyond ...
- What Were I? Bathing in the moonlight She laid on her ...
- For Christmas' Nigh The stars have come down To Earth, to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Raaghavi SudhaGenga
My Eternal Sleep
“Good night my child”, she said,
Whispering softly in my ear.
The pale pink curtains flutter’d
And waved from the windows near.
The eerie night is approaching
With its icy cold fingers searching
For an easy victim to smite
And I lay here to gladly invite
The cold numbness that’ll soon
Creep ov’r my body and sweep
Me away with no pain. A boon
It is, to plunge into this eternal sleep.
I watch them rushing inside
To mourn for my abrupt demise
For at last, I see no pain beside
The one I suffer’d… The cruel choice
Of my fate has won ...