Rachel Loveday Poems
- Letter To Heaven I write to you, in heaven I'm not sure ...
- Let Different Opinions Be. The biggest lesson there is to ...
- Birthday Poem For My Angel Bab... My child he has a ...
- The Disagreement. If one person judges you And says that you...
- Tell Yourself, 'I Can! ! ' Your Confidence is fading Your...
- A Journey On The Path Of Grief...
- Pregnancy After Loss (Through ...
My poetry reflects my inner thoughts, demons and experiences. I have written most of my poems to help myself and others like me make sense of the world as we live it. I hope that some may find comfort in my words xx more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachel Loveday
Letter To Heaven
I write to you, in heaven
I'm not sure where I should start
The tear stained words I send to you
are from my broken heart
You taught the world true kindness
and you were always there for me
you taught the world happiness
and that laughter was the key
My letter is far too short
I'm struggling, thats the truth
the world it seems so painful
and empty without you
I call upon your loved ones
and each person signs their name
for these many tearful people
the world won't feel the same
We seal the letter with a kiss
and send ...