Rachel Slimm Poems
- The Light Of Hope Endless dark - or so it seems, life is ...
- All In Good Time I feel so much pain, oh what shall I do? I...
- What's The Problem The problem is I need a drink. The ...
- The World Of Fake Don't leave the house without it In your ...
- Perfection Corrupts There once was a perfect li'l town, ...
- Forever My Friend Was I asking for trouble the moment my ...
- Play The Game Or Else Once upon a time there was a fairy ...
I wouldn't really call myself a 'poet' exactly, I just find it a good way to release feelings - just letting them out on paper and reading them back, it kind of gets things a bit more sorted in my head.
All kinds of things inspire me but mainly strong negative feeling unfortunately, hence the running theme of death and depression - sorry about that - I must try to write some 'happy ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Light Of Hope
Endless dark - or so it seems,
life is shattered, with all our dreams
of joy and hope, the fading light,
and darkness, darkness for all in sight.
No words can speak of pain that's borne,
or fears unfounded, the sharpest thorn,
deserted mind, with heart and soul,
the wish of death, the bell will toll.
A mind of riddles, flesh we scorn,
and hope for day, the light of dawn.
The night is long, the darkness set,
the hope of morn, existing yet?
But morn will be, and dark will fade,
the light of hope, the desert shade,
the winter's ...