Toni O'Neill Poems
- Let Go So long cruel place of harmful thought I'm leaving ...
- How's It Feel? How does it feel, the last day of ...
- Fort I thought I was strong I thought I was tough I thought...
- Miss You You are the one I think about When things are ...
- Bad Girl She sits there quiet in the dark of night Alone, ...
Comments about Toni O'Neill
You are the one I think about
When things are tough, I need to shout
I miss your face, your laugh, your smile
The way we'd chat for quite a while
The silly things we used to do
The hours spent just me and you
The places that we used to go
When we were feeling really low
Would always cheer us up a lot
So our bad feelings we forgot
We'd go back home and just chill out
We'd both feel free, without a doubt
The makings of two friends for life
But not without our endless strife
I miss those times, we're now apart
I really want a fresh new start
I want ...