rains of bloom
rains of bloom Poems
- Lgbt Suicide Darling stands by the sidelines corner of the ...
- Carmen The rooms here are vacent funny how it is that ...
- Fire/Ice = Black/Love 'Your gonna go far' someone like me, ...
- 10-09-2002 Its nice to know i'm not the only one standing ...
- T When we were young we used to do things, we never ...
- Alone when i talk, they see my vibrating lips i speak it ...
- Break Control. Break. Run away, Take.
Who i am doesn't matter, its my words that do. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about rains of bloom
Darling stands by the sidelines
corner of the football field
the team gathers, speaking words of
the 'go, go away's.
she stood in the locker room
in the tennis field
they say don't look-
maybe it is wrong(and it probobly is)
doesn't mean you should hate on it
discriminate all your people,
then who will be your friends?
if you do something wrong
would no one still be your friend?
if you cheated once
does that mean you'll cheat again?
she admits it openly
by the HOLY white ...