Rajan Thapaliya Poems
- After You Reach Heaven After you reach heaven I feel, you ...
- Mt.Everest Welcome to the land of the fame I’m far from ...
- Hollywood Sign You are happy more than ever We are perfect ...
- Chain Of Slavery This is the heart throb of Thousands of ...
- Niagara Falls Ravishing grace with paradise on ...
- Nepal Open your eyes bell is ringing Sun is rising with ...
- On My Bed She says, she says Laughing and smiling Kiss ...
Nepalese Youth In American Literature
By Sanjok Acharya
Nepalese-American writer Rajan Thapaliya has become a role model to other Nepalese-Americans who wish to succeed as an authors. He was Born and raised in Nepal. He lives in New York City.
Rajan Thapaliya is a 27-year old Nepali youth who has already published a dozen books. Most of his stories focus on themes related to philosophy and personal development, in hopes of influencing others. He is a student in Pace University.
Twitter- https: //twitter.com/rajantnyc more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rajan Thapaliya
After You Reach Heaven
After you reach heaven
I feel, you will understand
You will see it when you believe it
How much my love was for you
My Love was not fake to her
But she told me “your love is fake”
My joy was not fake to her
But she told me “your joy is fake
When you got a love to someone else.
When you moved away then my sorrow increased
I gave u my company on every step of sorrows
I swear… i was so happy on your progress
I have given you my heart & i am in love with you
Feeling that company to be fake you stepped away
When you got a love to someone ...