Rajan Thapaliya Poems
- Mt.Everest Welcome to the land of the fame I’m far from ...
- Niagara Falls Ravishing grace with paradise on ...
- After You Reach Heaven After you reach heaven I feel, you ...
- Hollywood Sign You are happy more than ever We are perfect ...
- Chain Of Slavery This is the heart throb of Thousands of ...
- Nepal Open your eyes bell is ringing Sun is rising with ...
- On My Bed She says, she says Laughing and smiling Kiss ...
Nepalese Youth In American Literature
By Sanjok Acharya
Nepalese-American writer Rajan Thapaliya has become a role model to other Nepalese-Americans who wish to succeed as an authors. He was Born and raised in Nepal. He lives in New York City.
Rajan Thapaliya is a 27-year old Nepali youth who has already published a dozen books. Most of his stories focus on themes related to philosophy and personal development, in hopes of influencing others. He is a student in Pace University.
Twitter- https: //twitter.com/rajantnyc more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rajan Thapaliya
Welcome to the land of the fame
I’m far from the radio and video game
The art of nature and best of the best
Mother of universe, that’s the Mount Everest
Rhododendron is blooming and mountain is smiling
Snow is falling while couples of pigeon’s are flying
Reflects the joy where there’s love is showing
Splendor in sight with fragrance and beauty
I travelled a thousand miles away,
To see it’s mystic virgin beauty
Sun is rising and rainbow is golden
I feel i was lost and my heart is stolen!