Ravinder Kumar Soni
Ravinder Kumar Soni Poems
- Promise When I arrive at your gates it will be The arrival ...
- A Prayer Through knowledge and noble deeds I seek your ...
- Heavenly Bliss Such roads lead me to nowhere, The roads ...
- Understanding Reality My body and my life is the wealth of my...
- Counting The Stars When I saw the stars I lost my way, Now...
- Rafta Rafta Aadmi Jb Qafilon M...
- Wanting Relief O Death! My merciless unforgiving but wise ...
Ravinder Kumar Soni, born on 5th April 1944 at Delhi (India) is the eldest of the six sons of Mehr Lal Soni Zia Fatehabadi (1913-1986) , the famous Urdu poet and writer.
Ravinder Kumar Soni gratefully and very proudly holds the years spent by him (1953-1959) studying at Hindu High School, Triplicane, Chennai (then Madras) , as the most fruitful and precious moments of his life. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ravinder Kumar Soni
When I arrive at your gates it will be
The arrival of awaited Spring to meet.
I have noticed, of late you haven't been
Cheerful and active, your garden dull and dry;
But, I shall redo your life for you,
And Spring will revive your garden too
Filling it up with coloured and scented blooms;
We shall then gleefully make you move and act,
Be lively, smile and long for more.
Your sunlight, the wind and rain I am,
You are my life, my love and cosy shade;
Because of us and for us all things exist,
Making us worthy of life we lead
All happy, spry ...