Raymichelle Springer Poems
- El Prima Memoria When the horizon and the sea meet thats when...
- What If I've had enough I've been here too long I'm tired ...
- The Times We Try The many times in life we try, To go up ...
- The Eye Of Hatred To be a mate you sacrifice You must be ...
- Something Weird Busy, Lazy nothing to do Working hardly not ...
- Playful Times Playful Times Skipping through what might have...
Well i started writing poems as a means to express feelings that i could not say out loud. 'Something Weird' and 'Playful Times' was done just to create this account. Everytime i had an overwhelming feeling i could not express i vented it onto pen and paper. Every feeling, anger, love, pain, (especiaal pain) .All my secrets are hidden in the words i write. Every intricate part of who i am comes ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Raymichelle Springer
Busy, Lazy nothing to do
Working hardly not trying to prove
What you're doing they'd like to know
For your idleness it doesn't show
You write and check and evaluate
You add subtract and then equate
To move you must and thus with ease
To look like you’re busy your bosses are pleased
Restless and uneasy you start to figit
Out the door cause you're fedup of it
No work for me i always beg
Until the day i lost my leg
The sun rose high on that gloomy day
I fell on my knees and began to pray
I found a job only i can do
Dear Lord i'll need some help ...