Rebecca Springsteen Poems
- Peace Of Mind The messages tell me sooner, then my mind, ...
- Me? Why must he look at me that way? Doesn't he know it's ...
- Mountains The mountains are always high. Laughing, I am so ...
- When? I stop to think every once in awhile. I wish I ...
- Guilty I can't tell if there is suffering, I can't keep ...
- Don't Don't sit there and weep. I don't sit in the ground ...
- Leaving She's finally gone. I mean I should be happy for ...
Just a girl who loves to write poetry!
She loves animals, learning, and of course poetry! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Peace Of Mind
The messages tell me sooner,
then my mind, it keeps on going low and lower.
Music is the only words I can understand, because here
my mind can't seem to understand anything ever.
The people seem to get further and further,
away from me, I think it's harder
for them that my bearer,
doesn't hold as much words. The faster
they speak the less larger
my mind is. It seems duller
then I remember, maybe the doctors made an error.
Everyone keeps on getting louder and louder,
just like the water in my head, the ...